FORBES FLYER _ News For Members and friends of the Society.
The latest Forbes Flyer No 35 (Spring 2017) has been published and is available on the following link: The Forbes Flyer No 35 (Spring 2017)
. This issue of the newsletter of the Francis Forbes Society for Australian Legal History includes:
- Five upcoming events arranged by the Society
- The 36th Annual Conference of ANZLHS, Christchurch, 14-16 December
- Aborigines & Australian Law
- David Barker, A History of Australian Legal Education, 2017, Federation Press, 275pp, a review
- nova constitutio futuris formam imponere debet, non praeteritis (Or how to commit a legal crime)
- Law and literature
Forbes Flyer, No. 34, is available at the following link: Autumn 2017. Forbes Flyer
The 34 Flyer includes a report on: Mark Finnane’s 2016 Plunkett Lecture
Also, a review of Max Bonnell’s intriguing biography of that elusive colonial judge, John Walpole Willis. It is well worth reading! See http://www.federationpress.com.au/bookstore/book.asp?isbn=9781760020866).
John Walpole WIllis
The previous Forbes Flyer is available by clicking on: forbes-flyer-33-autumn-2016